What is Flicker?
Photographer community. Upload, edit or share your photos from any device.
- Find your employees. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of passionate photographer groups.
- Select and edit hundreds of photos with a single gesture and share in seconds.
- Edit your photos, add filters, crop pictures.
Delete Flickr Account
Please note that after deleting your account, all your photos and account content will also be deleted and we cannot recover them.
1. Sign in to Flickr.
2. Click on your profile photo, then on Settings.
3. Under the “Personal information” tab, click Delete your Flickr account.
4. Read the important messages, then click OK-NEXT.
5. You’ll be prompted to enter your password to confirm your account deletion.
6. Check Yes, I fully understand…
7. Click DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Note: Public images from deleted accounts may still appear on third-party search engines such as Google for a while.