What is GoDaddy?
GoDaddy is Internet domain service. It has been providing Internet domain service since 1997. As of 2010, it manages 45 million domain names. It was founded in 1997 by Bob Parsons. It was acquired by VeriSign in 2002. Wikipedia
Build the website you want – it’s easy
Find a catchy space for your website
Start accepting secure payments in minutes
Turn your smartphone into a powerful selling point with a pocket-sized card reader.
Delete GoDaddy Account
When you close your GoDaddy account, all associated information will be permanently deleted.
Account closures cannot be reversed. Once your data and information have been deleted, there is no way to get them back.GoDaddy
- You must delete all products associated with your account before closing your account. Wait at least 24 hours before taking the next step.
- After 24 hours, go to the GoDaddy Communications Preferences page. You may be prompted to log in.
- Select Edit from the Account section.
- Select the checkbox next to I understand this action cannot be undone.
- Close My Account. Select Close Account. You will see a successful message that your account has been closed…
Warning: You cannot request a refund after closing your account. If you are eligible for a refund, please contact GoDaddy Support to request a refund before closing your account. Once your account is closed, your account data will be deleted and you will no longer be eligible for a refund as otherwise permitted under our refund policy.GoDaddy
There may be more features related to your GoDaddy accounts. The following link has been added to give you an idea:
Note: Institutional our obligations to the extent necessary to fulfill legal purposes, such as record keeping or other legal purposes, be stored in accordance with our data retention policy specific document.GoDaddy
3 thoughts on “Delete GoDaddy Account”
Excluir conta delm***
Delete Samsung Account