Delete steps for Google Allo Account
Unregister your phone number
- Open Allo.
- Tap Menu / Settings /
- Tap Unregister phone number / Unregister.
What happens when you unregister your phone number
- Your Allo conversations from your device and backups will be deleted.
- You’ll be removed from all group chats.
- Any blocked phone numbers will be deleted from the blocked list.
- If you connected a Google Account: Your chats with your Google Assistant will remain. To remove those chats, you’ll need to delete activity with your Google Assistant separately in Allo first.
- If you didn’t connect a Google Account: Your chats with your Google Assistant will be deleted.
- If you have an Android device: You may still receive Allo chats through SMS or app preview messages unless you turn off that setting on your phone.
Delete Google Allo Account
The link will take you to the deletion of this account and you will be asked to login. After login, the wiping area is opened. After reading the instructions are done.
Please read the cleaning carefully before deleting your account.
Your account may not be undone after deleting.