Instagram is a social photo network for sharing free photos and videos on social media. A different dimension of personal entertainment on the web and mobile devices. Leaves Facebook and Twitter. The focus is on photography. Clicking on a link on Instagram is only possible with upfront payment. Users can click links for free. However, this is not possible if users want their own content to be accessed. You have the right to share a link on your main profile page, that’s all. To post a link, you must advertise. In general, instagram is a very fun application.
- DM: Send messages to your friends via Instagram Direct.
- Share photos and videos on your stream.
- Adding photos and videos to your story that will disappear after 24 hours.
- Advanced story creation: bring your story to life with creative tools.
- Rich content: Following pages related to your interests.
- IGTV: Watching longer videos from your favorite creators.
- Inspired by photos and videos of new accounts in Explore.
- Buying products: Explore brands and small businesses and buy products that match your personal style.
- Ads (It was a joke 🙂
I forgot my Instagram password!
Visit this link for all password issues. The I forgot my password section opens on the Instagram login screen. Instagram Help.
Instagram account deletion video
You can watch the Instagram account deletion video and see the easy way to delete your account. Video
My Instagram account was stolen, what can I do?
This article on the official Instagram help page is exactly about that: I think someone else took my Instagram account.
Delete Instagram account
After clicking on the delete instagram link below. Login to www.instagram.com via your web browser.
All your albums
All your comments
All friendships and
All the people you follow and those who follow you will be deleted! Think before you delete it …
Remove Instagram App
Note: We recommend that you delete your account by removing the mobile application from your device. While installing the application, the delete link may not open.