What is TikTok?
TikTok has quickly become one of the most downloaded apps in the world. Its popularity even surpasses its predecessor musical.ly. TikTok promotes users broader real-life content, while Musical.ly is known only for videos that include song and dance for background music. Musical.ly is now Tiktok.
- Millions of manufacturers showcase their incredible skills, precious moments and knowledge on TikTok. and you can watch them.
- Add your favorite music and sounds to your videos for free.
- Emoji stickers and face filters
- Editing tools; It offers tools to help you easily trim, cut, merge and copy video clips.
- Video filters are constantly updated.
- To give any feedback:
via firstname.lastname@example.org or
You can tweet @tiktok. Go to your profile page
Tap the icon in the upper right corner and select “Privacy and Settings”.
Choose “Manage My Account”
“Are you considering removing your account?” follow the instructions on the screen.
Delete TikTok Account
Open the link below.
- Tap Profile in the bottom right.
- Tap the 3-line icon in the top right.
- To the Settings and Privacy section.
- Tap Manage your account > Delete account.
- Follow the instructions in the app to delete your account.
After deleting TikTok account:
* You can no longer log into TikTok from this account.
* You will lose access to all videos you posted.
* You cannot receive a refund for any product you purchased.
* Information that is not saved in your account, such as chat messages, can be seen by others.