What is Uber?
Uber is a fast and reliable ridesharing app, day and night.
It has become a form of getting somewhere without the hassle of searching for parking spaces and the need to wait for a taxi or bus on the road.
Taxi bus emerged as a strong competitor to all transport systems.
Easy to use: Simply press a button to start your journey with Uber.
Paying is also easy: In most cities, you can pay by cash or credit card. Uber is used in hundreds of cities around the world.
How Does Uber Work?
- Open the app right away, tell where to go
- The application is using your location, your driver will find you.
- You will see your driver’s photo and vehicle information and it is possible to follow the map.
- Payment options are rich: credit card, cash in some cities, Android Pay, PayPal etc …
- You can score your driver after the ride
- You can give feedback on the Uber experience.
It is also possible to receive your voucher by email.
Note: Continuous use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.Pay attention to this when you are not using the application because your battery may run out quickly.
Uber Account Deletion
Please note that if you have an Uber Eats account that uses the same account information, this account will also be deleted when your request is complete.
- Open the Uber app and tap the menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select “Settings” and then “Privacy Settings“.
- Tap “Delete Account”.
- Follow the remaining steps in the app to complete the process.
Enter the link below and sign in. You will be guided through the steps necessary to delete your account.