Hello dear visitors.
First of all, as sosyalhesapsil.com site, we are not a site related to Facebook or any social network. We’re just trying to find solutions to hacked people’s problems. We add the right links and publish articles on the way to recover your accounts in short steps. In this article, we focused on what to do with someone whose Facebook has been stolen, but you can follow these steps for all stolen accounts.
Being hacked worries people.
- First, check and clean the device where your account was hacked with security applications.
Please never share your personal information and screenshots with people you don’t know. You think less about your safety when you need help, which can cause other problems.
To recover Hacked Device and accounts
I understand that the situation seems serious. You need support.
- If possible, contact a telephone and computer authorized service center. For example, call the Apple or Samsung call center or the call center of your computer brand. Find out if your phone or computer has been hacked and how to clean it.
- Scan and clean your device yourself with antivirus and security software: If not, install a security application now. Paid security app versions offer more security.
- If you still have unencrypted devices (Modem, tablet, PC, etc.), create strong passwords. It is always to your advantage to do this.
- Change all your internet-connected passwords.
- Regenerate the passwords of all your social accounts. You don’t know what was stolen. Do this now for your safety and the safety of others.
- Incorporate what is called two-step verification into your life.
- (For those who can’t do it themselves) Or if there’s a familiar phone or computer repair shop in your neighborhood, they can do all this for you. They may charge a small fee. Doing these steps with people you don’t trust may pose other risks. The responsibility is entirely yours.
- (For those who can’t do it themselves) Everything can be solved more easily if you have a friend or relative who understands technology.
- After recovering from the hack, you need to (re)change all your passwords again. Because the people who helped you recover your account learned your passwords. The primary purpose of setting a password is that only the owner knows the password. Change passwords now. Also on our site you will find an article we wrote about creating a super password.
Have you been hacked and what is your Responsibility?
You need to notify Facebook and those around you that your account has been stolen. Those who steal your account may not want to be limited to you alone.
- Ask a friend on Facebook to post that your account has been hacked.
- Also someone from your family and someone from your workplace. Reporting this in a sports club or any social setting you can think of can prevent people from getting hurt. These posts can prevent further problems from occurring in the 3 social circles that have taken over your account. (Asking for money on your behalf, etc.).
- On your other popular social media accounts, ask them not to do anything until your Facebook account has been hacked and the issue is resolved or they can confirm it by calling you personally. Until then, ask them not to take your account seriously.
I know you’re worried this will affect your reputation, but if you don’t report it, it will be worse if there is a problem.
Now it’s time to communicate with Facebook
Now that your device is clean and safe, you can focus on recovering your Facebook or other social accounts. Performing the recovery steps for an unrecovered hacked account causes other problems.
Do not try to log in to reach the Facebook team. Access the Facebook Help page without signing in. You already can’t access it. Do not try alternative passwords and reveal your passwords to hackers.
Since your situation is sensitive, we only describe the methods instead of posting links on this page. Because only Facebook can give your Facebook account back to you. We or anyone else cannot do that, and they have no right to do so. That’s why you need to contact Facebook directly. Or you can just contact the other stolen social account support team.
From a secure device, type the following into the Google search engine and search, please:
Hacked and Fake Accounts | Facebook Help Center
The Facebook address that appears must start with https and make sure you open the https://facebook.com web address.
On the official Facebook Help Center page that opens, you will find all the necessary information.
Add the necessary information and explanations to the fields where you need to explain the situation and recover your account.
I know you may still need help so you can always ask without hesitation.